a drake-themed party where we listen to drake and watch old episodes of degrassi and play musical chairs to “anaconda” but most importantly we just act very kind to each other in a way that is sometimes almost weird
Referencing this fic because THIS IS MY GREATEST FANTASY
sapphirehush said: Write 10 facts about you, then pass this onto 10 of your favourite followers. :) And remember, you're amazing!
1. Because of my weird work schedule, I hadn’t had time to listen to the “Mamacita” album for a few days. But I’m listening to it now! So far, I’m really liking “Midnight Blues,” “Evanesce,” and “Raining Spell For Love.” I’m glad “Mamacita” was really nothing like the rest of the album, because I was kinda worried :/
2. I’m currently reading “The Swan Thieves” by Elizabeth Kostova (which I cannot get into but I’m too stubborn to stop reading) and “Deliver Us From Evil” by Ralph Sarchie (and this one is freaking me out like nothing I’ve read in a long time holy shit).
3. TV-wise, I’m rewatching “Will and Grace” and I’m up to season 3. Just watched one of my all-time favourite episodes last night — the Cher episode. IF I COULD TURN BACK TIOOOME
4. My best friend and I watched six scary movies in less than 24 hours last weekend. Good times.
5. I can’t wait for Fall to start! I’ve got eight new candles ready to burn and I bought a new Fall coat from Aero that I loooove.
6. My goal is to read 20 books this year. So far, I’ve read 14. I’m on goodreads if anyone wants to be my friend and join in the reading challenge!
7. My boyfriend and I have a new favourite date spot: Barnes and Noble. So perfect!
8. I must have 100 books I still need to read sitting in my room in various stacks. My ideal free day is spending hours reading.
9. I feel proud when I go in the Bath and Body Works tumblr tag. NGL I love working there.
10. I wasn’t a big coffee drinker until this year. Now I need a couple cups when I open — going to work at 9 isn’t fun.
Sooooo I’m gonna be honest and say the song isn’t doing much for me. I was extremely hesitant when I heard the song described as new jack swing because I hate new jack swing lol. Never been a fan. But the chorus is catchy and I’m loving Kyu’s lines!
The MV is SJ, 100 percent. I love it. It’s incredibly entertaining and funny. And they look hot. What more can we ELF ask for?
It’s so good to see the 83-line again. It’s clear how integral Leeteuk and Heechul are to the group. Without them, the MV would’ve been alright, but the 83-liners are the ones stealing the show (along with Kangin crying over the watermelon — and that’s coming from someone who doesn’t care much for Kangin haha).
The choreo (minus the head hitting) is pretty damn good, too. I’m looking forward to seeing this performed on music shows soon!
Worst things: Sungmin’s hair. Siwon’s face looks off and I can’t tell why.
Best things: anything and everything Kyuhyun. Mother Gamer approves. Bartender Heechul in a pinstriped vest. The Kangin watermelon saga. Leeteuk’s parts during the bridge — he’s looking better than ever! THE MV HAS A PLOT THANK YOU BB SHISUS